When grapes are dehydrated to produce raisins, the nutrients
become more concentrated. A snack with a handful of raisins is rich in B vitamins,
iron and potassium. Besides nutrients, raisins are also a good source of carbohydrates
for energy. Raisins have different colours from the usual green raisins and are
best used in cooking and as toppings.
- Helps in digestion and relieves constipation.
- Reduces acidity and blood pressure
- Fights against anaemia.
- Prevents colon cancer and tumors
- Keeps your eyesight strong.
- Helps to gain weight in a healthy way
- Modulates sugar absorption in diabetes.
- Prevents tooth decay. cavity and teeth brittleness thereby
promoting strong teeth
- Maintains healthy and glowing skin.
- Arrests the formation of kidney stone.
Omega-3 fatty acid
Omega-6 fatty acid